Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Baby Swap Progress...


I can hardly believe it's two weeks before shipping out our babies. I have been in touch with a few of us on your progress and it seems to be coming along great.

I am posting this so you can just update everyone whenever you want on your progress.

I will start. I am nearly finished. I just have to do the eyelashes and put the baby together. I was able to go shopping at the outlets this weekend and found the perfect going home outfit.

I am very excited.

Let us know how you are doing?

6 comments:

  1. Where does the time go? I'm almost finished with rooting my little one. The fun part will be shopping for a new outfit for going home. Can't wait for that. Boy, I'm a little nervous. I do hope my swap buddy will love her new baby. I'll be checking in later. Hope everyone's having as much fun as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, Thanks for checking in! I'm sure your swap buddy will just love her new baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My baby is all finished! This was a troublesome child, but I finally got it done. I want to take pictures first before I ship but I'll probably be ready to ship monday or tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My baby is all finished as well. I will be taking pics tomorrow evening and will have her shipped out on Tuesday.

    I know Elizabeth my daughter's is ready to go Tuesday as well, and Denise has responded letting me know she is right on track!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! I just shipped mine off today. Had a hard time letting go though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! I shipped mine off yesterday! Elizabeth shipped hers as well. This is so exciting.
    Oh and I heard from Denise her's is on the way from Canada! Remember to take pictures of your box opening. That is always so fun to see.

    ReplyDelete