Wednesday, December 9, 2009

4th Baby Delivered in the Christmas Swap...

I received my beautiful baby girl from Denise (Handy Denise) all the way from Canada. I was so excited to open the box, and even more so when I discovered it was Sugar by Donna Rupbert. I just love this sculpt and Denise did a perfect job. She is just like a real baby. The box had plenty of goodies in it as well, 2 blankets, two outfits, toy, pacifier, birth certificate with her picture on it all packaged in this darling carrier that Denise made. Her name is Nataly which is on her little bracelet. Thank-you so much Denise. I just love her to pieces!!!

Malcolm my helper!



























4 comments:

  1. How fun! Congratulations! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad she arrived safely to you. Love that your fur baby helped welcome your new addition.
    dolly hugs Denise(handy denise)I figure out how to post here...yah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so glad Denise! Looking forward to seeing your baby! Let us know when when she arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie I want to see your baby up close. The two pictures on the bottom of you holding her don't enlarge and they're too small. Do you think you can make them bigger? I love that purple dress she is wearing!

    ReplyDelete